Lead Outsourcing Manager
In today’s world outsourcing has a significant role and value in organizations since it helps them to increase their efficiency, to mitigate risk and reduce their costs. Outsourcing refers to the acquisition of an organization’s products or services from external third-parties. ISO 37500 includes the main processes and phases of outsourcing, despite the size and sectors of the operating industry. The main aim is to provide an establishment to enable organizations to successfully outsource arrangements within the contractual phase.
Lead Outsourcing Manager training enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the core principles of outsourcing based on ISO 37500. During this training course, you will also acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in designing and deploying an outsourcing strategy and support an organization during the transition, operation, monitoring and evaluation of outsourcing activities.
After understanding all the necessary concepts of Outsourcing, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Lead Outsourcing Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Outsourcing Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to manage outsourcing activities.
Duration: 05 days
- Understand outsourcing principles and concepts based on ISO 37500 recommendations
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the complete outsourcing lifecycle model
- Be able to interpret ISO 37500 recommendations in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the expertise to support an organization to effectively design and deploy an outsourcing strategy
- Master the expertise to support an organization during the transition and operation of outsourcing activities
- Master the methods, techniques and approaches used to effectively monitor and evaluate outsourcing activities
- Managers or consultants seeking to master their skills to support an organization during the implementation of an outsourcing strategy
- Managers or consultants seeking to master their skills to support an organization during the negotiation and establishment of outsourcing arrangements
- Stakeholders engaged in outsourcing governance
- Individuals responsible for outsourcing activities of an organization
- Individuals responsible for managing outsourcing risks
A fundamental understanding of Outsourcing services and comprehensive knowledge of management principles, concepts and strategies.
- Day 1: Fundamental outsourcing principles and outsourcing governance
- Day 2: Design and Deploy the outsourcing strategy
- Day 3: Transition and operation of outsourcing activities
- Day 4: Monitoring and evaluating outsourcing activities
- Day 5: Certification Exam
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội
Học trực tuyến