ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor
ISO/IEC 20000 is recognized as the first international standard for IT service management, which states the requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain, and improve an SMS. The standard includes two main parts which enable IT service providers to identify methods to develop the quality of the services they deliver to their clients, both internally and externally whereby,
- Part 1 specifies the requirements for developing and implementing an IT Service Management System and;
- Part 2 includes guidance on the application of service management systems within the scope of ISO/IEC 20000-1.
ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an IT Service Management System (ITSMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Duration: 02 days
- Understand the operations of an IT Service Management System (ITSMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO/IEC 20000-2 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 in the context of an ITSMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead IT Service Management System (ITSMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an IT Service Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ITSMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an IT Service Management System audit
- Expert advisors in IT Service Management
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
- Day 1: Introduction to IT Service Management Systems (ITSMS) and ISO/IEC 20000
- Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
- Day 3: On-site audit activities
- Day 4: Closing the audit
- Day 5: Certification Exam
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội