ISO/IEC 20000 Introduction
ISO/IEC 20000 is recognized as the first international standard for IT service management, which states the requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain, and improve an SMS. The standard includes two main parts which enable IT service providers to identify methods to develop the quality of the services they deliver to their clients, both internally and externally whereby,
- Part 1 specifies the requirements for developing and implementing an IT Service Management System and;
- Part 2 includes guidance on the application of service management systems within the scope of ISO/IEC 20000-1.
ISO/IEC 20000 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the fundamental concepts of an IT Service Management System (ITSMS).
By attending the ISO/IEC 20000 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of an IT Service Management System and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Duration: 02 days
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement an IT Service Management System
- Understand the basic elements of an IT Service Management System (ITSMS)
- Individuals interested in IT Service Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of IT Service Management Systems (ITSMS)
- Day 1: Introduction to IT Service Management System (ITSMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 20000
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội
Học trực tuyến