ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer
ISO/IEC 20000 is recognized as the first international standard for IT service management, which states the requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain, and improve an SMS. The standard includes two main parts which enable IT service providers to identify methods to develop the quality of the services they deliver to their clients, both internally and externally whereby,
- Part 1 specifies the requirements for developing and implementing an IT Service Management System and;
- Part 2 includes guidance on the application of service management systems within the scope of ISO/IEC 20000-1.
ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an IT Service Management System (ITSMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of IT Service Management Systems and consequently improve an organization’s IT processes and/or services, effectiveness and overall performance.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of IT Service Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO/IEC 20000 in an organization.
Duration: 02 days
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO/IEC 20000-2 and other standards and regulatory framework
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ITSMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ITSMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing IT Service Management System best practices
- Managers or consultants involved in IT Service Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an IT Service Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ITSMS requirements
- ITSMS team members
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000 and initiation of an ITSMS
- Day 2: Plan the implementation of an ITSMS
- Day 3: Implementation of an ITSMS
- Day 4: ITSMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
- Day 5: Certification Exam
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội