ISO 55001 Foundation
ISO 55001 specifies requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving an asset management system that manages the lifecycle of assets in the organization, no matter the type of the asset held. It is intended to be used by those involved in the establishment, implementation, maintenance and improvement of an Asset Management System and can be applied to all types of assets by all types and sizes of organizations.
Through good asset management business objectives can be achieved to their maximum potential, along with a significant increase of customer and stakeholder satisfaction and confidence. Certainly, it is becoming more important than ever to have a mutual asset management language for enhanced communication throughout the organization. Thus, harmonized implementation strategies will result in greater improvements and increased productivity and returns.
ISO 55001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Asset Management System (AMS) as specified in ISO 55001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an AMS, including AMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can take the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 55001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Duration: 02 days
- Understand the elements and operations of an Asset Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 55001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an AMS
- Individuals involved in Asset Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Asset Management Systems (AMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Asset Management
- Day 1: Introduction to Asset Management System (AMS) concepts as required by ISO 55001
- Day 2: Asset Management System requirements and Certification Exam
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội