Certified Financial Manager for IT Service
As the magnitude and sophistication of the available technology has increased, so have the challenges of financially managing it.
The objective of this training is to provide candidates with a way of acquiring practical skills that gives them an edge over other candidates. Certified Financial Managers for IT Services will have valuable financial information at their fingertips which will be employed to help organizations lower the cost of their IT Services, while simultaneously taking into account the quality and risk factors.
Based on ITIL Service Strategy, the Financial Manager for IT Services gains understanding of financial and accounting principles, but additionally is equipped with superior decision making capabilities that are highly valuable for delivering cost-effective IT services.
Financial Manager for IT Services is responsible for managing three basic processes: accounting, budgeting, and charging.
The Financial Manager for IT Services training enables you to gain an understanding of financial and accounting which can help an organization meet the strategic objectives through gaining a deeper insight into revenue forecasting, cost planning and positive cash flow generation as to effectively develop and deliver IT Services.
After completing this course, you can take the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Financial Manager for IT Services” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will demonstrate that they have the practical knowledge and skills to effectively manage finances for IT Services in an organization.
Duration: 03 days
- Understand the activities performed by banks and other financial institutions, by gaining knowledge on functions performed by Finance, Risk and Treasury
- Understand products and services offered by financial institutions, interpretation of financial information, and appraisal of investment opportunities.
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques for the implementation and effective management of projects related to finance.
- Senior Managers involved in Finance Management.
- Individual seeking to gain knowledge about the Investment and Finance Management and Financial decision making.
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Banks and Investment.
This course requires a fundamental understanding of Finance management, IT services and comprehensive knowledge of financial principles, concepts and strategies.
- Day 1: Introduction to financial intermediation, banking, and financial accounting and reporting
- Day 2: Corporate financial management, credit process and risk management, funding possibilities
- Day 3: Treasury, financial crisis, and Certification exam
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội
Học trực tuyến