Business and Supplier Relationship Management Foundation
Business Relationship Management describes the approach used to ensure that the appropriate mechanisms are determined to manage the relationship between the service provider and the customer. It illustrates the steps that enable you to constantly remain aware of business needs and major changes in order to respond properly to these requirements.
Suppliers are involved in every business activity and they contribute in ensuring that a company maintains a constant flow of goods and services. The goal of Business and Supplier Relationship Management is to streamline and improve the efficiency of processes taking place between the organization and its suppliers. Furthermore, the aim of Business and Supplier Relationship Management is to ensure delivery of consistent and seamless quality services. Supplier Relationship Management entails building a greater collaboration with the suppliers and enables you to identify new values and reduce the risk of failure.
The Business & Supplier Relationship Management Foundation training enables you to learn the appropriate mechanisms for the management of the service provider and customer relationship. During this training course you will be able to distinguish the different components of Business and Supplier Relationship Management involving the service level management, service provider agreements, supplier management, customer satisfaction and change management process.
After completing this course, you can take the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Business and Supplier Relationship Management Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate demonstrates that you have understood the fundamental elements, methodologies and approaches needed for the implementation of a business and supplier relationship management process framework.
Duration: 02 days
- Understand the fundamental components of business relationship and supplier management and its principal process
- Understand the goal, content and correlation between business relationship and supplier management regulatory frameworks
- Understand the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques for the implementation and effective management of Business & Supplier Relationship Management framework
- Individuals involved in service provider and customer relations
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge regarding the correlation between the businesses and suppliers
- Purchasing Managers/Officers in an organization
- Day 1: Introduction to business relationship and supplier management concepts
- Day 2: Business and supplier relationship management process and certification exam
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội