Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (JB348)
Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (JB348) prepares students to provision and manage Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) in large-scale production environments. Intended for experienced administrators, this course provides a deeper understanding of how to work with JBoss EAP by taking a closer look at installation, clustering, deployments, scripting, management, messaging, and security with a view towards building on the skills established in Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248).
This course is based on JBoss EAP 7.
While focusing on automating tasks using the new command line interface (CLI) features of EAP 7, this course takes a deeper dive into provisioning JBoss EAP instances, live patching, clustering, and domain management through CLI scripting, custom coding, JBoss migrations, and a deeper dive into the security systems of JBoss EAP, including the management interface, securing resources such as JMS queues, implementing SSL for the web interface, RBAC, and network considerations. JBoss Application Administration II (JB348) also covers management, clustering, and tuning of of the ActiveMQ Artemis.
Course content summary
- Installation of JBoss EAP and optional components
- Migration of JBoss EAP 6 to JBoss EAP 7
- Clustering with an emphasis on tuning
- Deployments to production and cloud environments
- Script with CLI
- JBoss EAP monitoring and resource management
- Messaging with an emphasis on clustering and tuning
- JBoss EAP and application security
1. Impact on the organization
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to increase business efficiency, minimize time to market, and quickly troubleshoot issues.
2. Impact of this training
As a result of attending this course, students should be able to manage an EAP 7 cluster by configuring messaging, managing server and application security, fine tuning caches, writing scripts, and migrating previous releases of EAP to the current release.
Students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Utilize the new features of EAP 7.
- Migrate an EAP 6 server to EAP 7.
- Fine tune and manage JGroups and Infinispan in a cluster.
- Roll back application deployments.
- Write scripts for common EAP management tasks.
- Monitor EAP using JConsole and other management tools.
- Create a JMS bridge.
- Create a FORM based authentication login module.
- Implement Single-Sign On with Red Hat Identity management.
- It is recommended to take Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248)or have equivalent experience
- Be a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration on Enterprise Application Platform 6 (or later) or have equivalent experience
- Experienced system administrators responsible for deploying and administering JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7 in large-scale production environments
- At least 2 years of experience as a JBoss EAP administrator
- IT professionals who have taken and passed Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration exam (EX248) and become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration certifications on JBoss EAP 7
In this hands-on, lab-intensive course, you will learn about and perform the following duties:
1. What’s new in JBoss EAP 7?
- Describe the new features of JBoss EAP 7.
2. Migrate to JBoss EAP 7
- Explore strategies for migrating from JBoss EAP 6 to JBoss EAP 7.
- Demonstrate clustering components, their configuration, and application to clustered architectures.
- Lean to deploy an application in various types of production environments.
- Learn to script various configuration and management scenarios using the CLI.
- Use various tools to monitor and manage JBoss EAP 7.
- Learn how to manage supported messaging systems.
8. Secure applications
- Configure security settings to restrict authorization and authentication to secure Java™ EE applications.
9. Secure JBoss EAP
- Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, and the management console.
10. Comprehensive review
- Review tasks and concepts from Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (JB348).
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội
Học trực tuyến