CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
This course covers the duties of cybersecurity analysts who are responsible for monitoring and detecting security incidents in information systems and networks, and for executing a proper response to such incidents. The course introduces tools and tactics to manage cybersecurity risks, identify various types of common threats, evaluate the organization's security, collect and analyze cybersecurity intelligence, and handle incidents as they occur. The course will also prepare you for the CompTIA CySA+ (Exam CS0-002) certification examination.
In this course, you will assess and respond to security threats and operate a systems and network security analysis platform. You will:
- Collect and use cybersecurity intelligence and threat data.
- Identify modern cybersecurity threat actors types and tactics, techniques, andprocedures.
- Analyze data collected from security and event logs and network packet captures.
- Respond to and investigate cybersecurity incidents using forensic analysis techniques.
- Assess information security risk in computing and network environments.
- Implement a vulnerability management program.
- Address security issues with an organization‘s network architecture.
- Understand the importance of data governance controls.
- Address security issues with an organization‘s software development life cycle.
- Address security issues with an organization‘s use of cloud and service-orientedarchitecture
Student should have successfully earned the CompTIA Network+ certification and CompTIA Security+ certification or have equivalent knowledge. Specifically, it is recommended that you have the following skills and knowledge before starting this course:
- Know basic network terminology and functions (such as OSI Model, Topology, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, switches, routers).
- Understand TCP/IP addressing, core protocols, and troubleshooting tools
- Identify network attack strategies and defenses.
- Know the technologies and uses of cryptographic standards and products
- Identify network- and host-based security technologies and practices.
- Describe the standards and products used to enforce security on web and communications technologies.
Lesson 1: Explaining the Importance of Security Controls and Security Intelligence
Lesson 2: Utilizing Threat Data and Intelligence
Lesson 3: Analyzing Security Monitoring Data
Lesson 4: Collecting and Querying Security Monitoring Data
Lesson 5: Utilizing Digital Forensics and Indicator Analysis Techniques.
Lesson 6: Applying Incident Response Procedures
Lesson 7: Applying Risk Mitigation and Security Frameworks
Lesson 8: Performing Vulnerability Management
Lesson 9: Applying Security Solutions for Infrastructure Management
Lesson 10: Understanding Data Privacy and Protection
Lesson 11: Applying Security Solutions for Software Assurance
Lesson 12: Applying Security Solutions for Cloud and Automation
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội