Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development II (JB325)
This hands-on, lab-based course challenges students by providing a deep dive into Java EE APIs and emerging JBoss development technologies. Students will use JBoss EAP, Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio, and Maven to build and deploy scalable applications that perform well and use advanced features with advanced development techniques. Newer technologies such as Arquillian for testing, Errai for Google Web Toolkit (GWT) web development, and RESTeasy for web services are covered.
Course content summary
- Developing advanced web applications
- Developing for JBoss EAP 6
- Extensive review of web services
- Securing Java EE applications
- Performance tuning
1. Impact on the organization
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to improve application performance and decrease time to market using advanced development technologies. These skills are suitable for organizations seeking to decrease time to market for applications and to implement robust application security.
2. Impact of this training
As a result of attending this course, students should be able to use advanced technologies and concepts such as Arquillian and Errai to create Java enterprise applications and deploy them on JBoss EAP 6.
Students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Use best practices to fine tune application performance.
- Secure applications.
- Develop web services.
- Create multitier JEE applications.
- Experience with Java SE programming and Java EE web and services development
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Administration I (JB225) or equivalent Java EE 6 API experience
- At least two years of Java™ EE 6 experience and two years of general Java EE development
- Java developers with at least two years of Java™ EE 6 experience and two years of general Java EE development
- Java EE architects who wish to understand how to use advanced features of JBoss EAP and JBoss development tools
1. Overview of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP)
- Learn the concepts and terminology of JBoss EAP 7.
- Install and run a JBoss EAP instance.
- Understand extensions, profiles, and subsystems.
2. Reviewing Java Enterprise Edition
- Learn about the latest Java EE specifications and APIs.
3. Understanding Maven—the JBoss Way
- Understand Red Hat JBoss Middleware stack and tools, including Maven.
4. Developing advanced web applications
- Use advanced features and techniques in web applications including Ajax and GWT.
5. Class loading in Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6
- Understand and configure module dependencies in the latest version of JBoss EAP.
6. Using advanced Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)
- Use advanced Enterprise JavaBeans features such as bean-managed transactions and asynchronous EJB.
7. Creating web services
- Create JAX-WS and JAX-RS services with optional security.
8. Developing efficient messaging clients
- Construct message clients that perform well.
9. Securing Java EE applications
- Provide custom authentication and granular authorization for Java EE applications.
10. Performance tuning Java EE applications
- Understand the techniques for performance tuning a Java EE application.
- Develop applications that can present their user interface, messages, and data using local languages and formatting.
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội