Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration (RH236)
Deploy scalable, highly available storage on off-the-shelf hardware and in cloud environments
This course is for senior system and storage administrators who are interested in deploying scalable, highly available storage on off-the-shelf hardware and in cloud environments.
This course is based on Red Hat Gluster Storage 3.
Students will learn how to install, configure, and maintain a cluster of Red Hat Storage servers. The course will also explore highly available common Internet file systems (CIFS) and network file systems (NFS) using Clustered Trivial DataBase (CTDB), unified file and object storage, and geo-replication. Finally, students will learn about the Hadoop plugin for Red Hat Storage, snapshots, and geo-replication.
This course can help you prepare for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Gluster Storage Administration exam (EX236)
Course content summary
- Install and configure Red Hat Storage Server
- Create and manage different volume types
- Learn about IP failover for NFS and SMB
- Explore georeplication
- Configure network encryption
- Manage tiering
Linux system administrators and storage administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining large storage clusters using Red Hat Storage
To qualify for this course, students must:
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or an equivalent level of knowledge is highly recommended
- For candidates who have not earned their RHCSA, confirmation of the needed skills can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
1. Introduction to Red Hat Storage
- Understand Red Hat Storage server features and terminology.
2. Install Red Hat Gluster Storage
- Install Red Hat Gluster Storage.
3. Configure Red Hat Gluster Storage
- Build and configure a Red Hat Gluster Storage volume.
4. Create Volumes
- Create different volume types.
5. Configure Clients
- Access data on Red Hat GLuster storage volumes with various clients.
6. Configure ACLs and Quotas
- Implement POSIX ACLs and quotas.
7. Extend Volumes
- Grow storage volumes online.
8. Configure IP Failover
- Configure IP failover.
9. Configure Georeplication
- Configure georeplication for disaster recovery.
- Perform basic troubleshooting tasks.
11. Manage Snapshots
- Manage volume snapshots.
12. Install Red Hat Gluster Storage Console
- Install Red Hat Gluster Storage Console.
13. Manage Tiering
- Manage storage tiering for a volume.
14. Monitor Red Hat Gluster Storage
- Monitor Red Hat Gluster Storage performance.
15. Configure Network Encryption
- Configure Network Encryption for Red Hat Gluster Storage.
16. Comprehensive review
- Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration.
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội