Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220)
Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220) is for cloud administrators and operators who need to use Red Hat® CloudForms to manage cloud instances running on multiple cloud providers or virtualization infrastructures.
This course is based on Red Hat CloudForms 4.
In this course, students use a hybrid environment, configure Red Hat CloudForms to work with Red Hat Virtualization and Red Hat OpenStack® Platform, deploy virtual machines (VMs) with templates and customization, produce chargeback reports on VM and resource use and automations, and perform policy-based management. This course covers CloudForms tenants, interface customization, timeline and event analysis, and service provisioning.
Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220) can also help you in your preparation for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Hybrid Cloud Management exam (EX220) and become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Hybrid Cloud Management.
Course content summary
- Configure Red Hat CloudForms 4
- Define regions, zones, tenants, users, groups, and roles
- Provision and manage VMs
- Generate reports and cloud information from CloudForms analytics
- Configure Red Hat CloudForms alerts
- Automate tasks with CloudForms
- Manage service catalogs
- Use Ansible by Red Hat with CloudForms to automate system configuration
1. Impact on the organization
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to simplify workload management in a hybrid cloud environment, reducing the need for training in multiple technologies. Workloads can be migrated between public and private clouds to ensure the best value is obtained, and workflow automation can reduce time spent performing manual tasks saving on labor costs
2. Impact of this training
As a result of attending this course, students should be able to audit and manage workloads in a hybrid cloud environment.
Students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Deploy CloudForms
- Connect various providers
- Provision virtual machines
- Perform SmartState analysis of virtual machines
- Create control and compliance policies
- Create custom reports
- Manage alerts
- Automate tasks
- Create Catalogs
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) or equivalent system administration skills
- Knowledge of Red Hat Virtualization, Red Hat OpenStack Platform, vSphere, or Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) is helpful but not required
- Cloud administrators and cloud operators responsible for maintaining hybrid cloud environments
- Cloud architects who intend to use CloudForms for management and analysis of their company's cloud environment
- DevOps engineers responsible for creating an environment that provides virtual machines (VMs) for developing and testing applications, building service catalogs, and automating workflows
1. Introduce Red Hat CloudForms
- Introduce and describe CloudForms architecture and terminology.
2. Implement CloudForms
- Deploy and configure the CloudForms appliance.
3. Connect to CloudForms providers
- Connect CloudForms to infrastructure, cloud, and network providers.
4. Organize CloudForms
- Create tenants, users, and tags for CloudForms management.
5. Provision virtual machines
- Provision virtual machines (VMs) using CloudForms.
6. Manage resource policies
- Implement CloudForms control and compliance policies.
7. Generate CloudForms reports
- Display information on VMs and their resource use.
8. Manage the CloudForms lifecycle
- Manage CloudForms lifecycle events.
9. Analyze metrics with CloudForms Intelligence
- Use CloudForms Intelligence metrics to analyze infrastructure utilization.
10. Configure CloudForms alerts
- Set up alarms and triggers to monitor infrastructures.
11. Automate tasks in CloudForms
- Execute CloudForms automations to speed up delivery.
12. Manage catalogs
- Manage catalogs and order services from a catalog.
13. CloudForms automation with Ansible
- Automate CloudForms deployment with Ansible Tower by Red Hat.
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội