CompTIA Linux+ For Exam LX0-104
CompTIA Linux+ certification provides a basic foundation for individuals to work and maintain Linux installations. Linux+ certification is valuable for those new to or currently working within the Linux operation system.
With Linux+ training at Robusta the student will learn to:
- Identify basic Linux concepts and perform basic Linux tasks
- Manage user and group accounts
- Manage partitions and the Linux filesystem
- Manage various files in Linux
- Work with Linux permissions and ownership
- Print files
- Manage packages
- Manage kernel services
- Work with the Bash shell and shell scripts
- Manage jobs and processes
- Manage system services
- Configure network services
- Configure basic Internet services
- Implement measures to secure a Linux system
- Manage hardware associated with Linux systems
- Troubleshoot Linux system issues
- Install the Linux operating system
- Configure the GUI
Although not required, it is strongly recommended that candidates have both their A+ and Network+ Certifications before acquiring a Linux+ Certification.
1. Shells, Scripting and Data Management
- Customize and use the shell environment.
- Customize or write simple scripts.
- SQL data management.
2. User Interfaces and Desktops
- Install and configure X11.
- Set up a display manager.
3. Administrative Tasks
- Manage user and group accounts and related system files.
- Automate systems administration tasks by scheduling jobs.
- Localization and internationalization.
4. Essential System Services
- Maintain system time.
- System logging.
- Mail transfer agent (MTA) basics.
- Manage printers and printing.
5. Networking Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Internet protocols.
- Basic network configuration.
- Basic network troubleshooting.
- Configure client-side DNS.
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội