ISO/IEC 27005 Introduction
ISO/IEC 27005 provides guidelines for the establishment of a systematic approach to Information Security risk management which is necessary to identify organizational needs regarding information security requirements and to create an effective information security management system. Moreover, this international standard supports ISO/IEC 27001 concepts and is designed to assist an efficient implementation of information security based on a risk management approach.
ISO/IEC 27005 training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of Information Security Risk Management by using the standard ISO/IEC 27005 as a reference framework.
By attending the ISO/IEC 27005 Introduction training course, you will understand the importance of Information Security Risk Management and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Duration: 01 days
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risks related to Information Security
- Understand the importance of Information Security Risk Management
- Individuals interested in Information Security Risk Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Risk Management
- Day 1: Introduction to the fundamentals of Risk Management related to Information Security by using ISO/IEC 27005
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội
Học trực tuyến