ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction
ISO/IEC 27001 provides requirements for organizations seeking to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve an information security management system. This framework serves as a guideline towards continually reviewing the safety of your information, which will exemplify reliability and add value to services of your organization.
ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction training course enables you to become familiar with the basic concepts of an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
By attending the ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction training course, you will understand the importance of ISMS and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Duration: 01 days
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Understand the basic elements of an Information Security Management System
- Individuals interested in Information Security Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems
- Day 1: Introduction to Information Security Management System (ISMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 27001
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội