ISO/IEC 27002 Introduction
ISO/IEC 27002 is an international standard that gives guidelines for the best Information Security management practices. These management practices will help your organizations to build confidence in their inter-organizational activities and implement a suitable set of controls, including policies, processes, organizational structures and software and hardware functions. This standard is a generic document used as a reference for selecting controls within the process of Information Security Management System implementation. ISO/IEC 27002 is intended to be used by all types of organizations, including public and private sectors, commercial and non-profit and any other organization which faces information security risks.
ISO/IEC 27002 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the Information Security Management Systems and Information Security Controls as specified in ISO/IEC 27002.
By attending the ISO/IEC 27002 Introduction training course, you will understand the importance of ISMS and Information Security Controls and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Duration: 01 days
- Understand the Information Security standards and Information Security Management practices used to implement and manage Information Security Controls
- Understand the controls necessary to manage Information Security risks
- Individuals interested in Information Security Management and Information Security Controls
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems and Information Security Controls
- Day 1: Introduction to Information Security Controls based on ISO/IEC 27002
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội