ISO/IEC 27002 Lead Manager
ISO/IEC 27002 is an international standard that gives guidelines for the best Information Security management practices. These management practices will help your organizations to build confidence in their inter-organizational activities and implement a suitable set of controls, including policies, processes, organizational structures and software and hardware functions. This standard is a generic document used as a reference for selecting controls within the process of Information Security Management System implementation. ISO/IEC 27002 is intended to be used by all types of organizations, including public and private sectors, commercial and non-profit and any other organization which faces information security risks.
ISO/IEC 27002 Lead Manager training enables you to develop the necessary expertise and knowledge to support an organization in implementing and managing Information Security controls as specified in ISO/IEC 27002.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27002 Lead Manager” credential. A PECB Lead Manager Certification, proves that you have mastered the principles and techniques for the implementation and management of Information Security Controls based on ISO/IEC 27002.
Duration: 05 days
- Master the implementation of Information Security controls by adhering to the framework and principles of ISO/IEC 27002
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective implementation and management of Information Security controls
- Comprehend the relationship between the components of Information Security controls, including responsibility, strategy, acquisition, performance, conformance, and human behavior
- Understand the importance of information security for the strategy of the organization
- Master the implementation of information security management processes
- Master the formulation and implementation of security requirements and objectives
- Managers or consultants seeking to implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002
- Project managers or consultants seeking to master the Information Security Management System implementation process
- Individuals responsible for the information security, compliance, risk, and governance, in an organization
- Members of information security teams
- Expert advisors in information technology
- Information Security officers
- Privacy officers
- IT professionals
- CTOs, CIOs and CISOs
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27002 and comprehensive knowledge of Information Security.
- Day 1: Introduction to Information Security controls as recommended by ISO/IEC 27002
- Day 2: Security requirements and objectives based on ISO/IEC 27002
- Day 3: Monitoring, measurement, analysis, and evaluation of Information Security controls
- Day 4: Continual improvement of an organization's information security performance
- Day 5: Certification Exam
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội
Học trực tuyến