ISO 27799 Lead Manager
ISO 27799 provides guidelines for organizational information security standards and Information Security Management practices which include but are not limited to the selection, implementation and management of controls by taking into consideration the organization’s Information Security risk environments. This standard provides guidelines to support the implementation of information security controls in healthcare organizations based on ISO/IEC 27002.
By following the guidelines of this international standard, healthcare organizations will be able to maintain a level of security that is suitable to their conditions and will help to ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of their personal health information. Basically, ISO 27799 serves as a tool to protect personal health information.
ISO 27799 Lead Manager training enables you to acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing Information Security controls based on ISO 27799 and ISO/IEC 27002. During this training course, you will also gain a comprehensive knowledge of the best practices of Information Security Controls and how to improve Information Security within a healthcare organization. Additionally, this training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support healthcare organizations in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Information Security Management System (ISMS). Furthermore, during this training you will learn the complex and different factors that should be taken into account when dealing with information security issues within a healthcare organization.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Information Security Controls, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 27799 Lead Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in implementing and managing Information Security Controls in healthcare organizations based on ISO 27799 and ISO/IEC 27002.
Duration: 05 days
- Master the implementation of Information Security controls in healthcare organizations by adhering to the framework and principles of ISO 27799 and ISO/IEC 27002
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the implementation and effective management of Information Security controls in healthcare organizations
- Comprehend the relationship between the components of Information Security controls, including responsibility, strategy, acquisition, performance, conformance, and human behavior
- Understand the importance of Information Security for the strategy of a healthcare organization
- Master the implementation of Information Security management processes
- Master the expertise to support a healthcare organization to effectively implement, manage and maintain Information Security Controls
- Master the formulation and implementation of Information Security requirements and objectives
- Master the development and administration of a health information security program, including: policies, procedures, risk assessment, security architectures etc.
- Managers or consultants seeking to implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and ISO 27799
- Project managers or consultants seeking to master the Information Security Management System implementation process in healthcare organizations
- Individuals responsible for Information Security, compliance, risk, and governance in a healthcare organization
- Information Security team members
- Expert advisors in information technology
- Information Security officers
- Information Security managers
- Privacy officers
- IT professionals
- CTOs, CIOs and CISOs
- Day 1: Introduction to Information Security controls as recommended by ISO 27799 and ISO/IEC 27002
- Day 2: Information Security requirements and objectives based on ISO 27799 and ISO/IEC 27002
- Day 3: Monitoring, measurement, analysis, and evaluation of Information Security controls
- Day 4: Continual improvement of an organization's Information Security Management System performance
- Day 5: Certification Exam
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội