Ethereum Blockchain Development with Solidity
- Understand Ethereum, Blockchain, Solidity
- Hands-on experience on Ethereum Blockchain using Solidity Programming Language
- Classroom training on your premises
- Certification from RecordsKeeper & Tosh Academy
- Build your own Cryptocurrency within class room using Solidity on Ethereum
- Build your own crowd sale application within class room using Solidity on Ethereum
- Lifetime access to course material & video lectures to every participant
- Discuss your own business use cases for Private Blockchain during class
- Build your products on Blockchain & stay ahead of time
- Attendees must be aware of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin & Ethereum
- Attendees must know the basics commands of any Linux-based operating systems. Preferably Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
- Attendees must bring their own laptop with at least 4 GB RAM. Any Operating Systems will work. For classroom training Internet & power will be provided by us.
1. Module 1: Introduction to Blockchain, Ethereum & BaaS (Blockchain-as-a-Service)
- Overview & Definitions
- In real Life, what is Blockchain? Storage, Server, Cloud or Tech?
- What is Ethereum & Smart Contracts
- How do Smart Contract works?
- Smart Contracts Examples
- Private vs Public Blockchain
- Sample Transaction: How transaction gets executed & distributed?
- Consensus: How conflicts are being resolved?
- When to Use a Blockchain?
- Security: Why Blockchain is More Secure
- Attacks: How Blockchain Can be Hacked
- Private Blockchain: Can I setup my Own Blockchain
- What is BaaS (Blockchain-as-a-Service)?
- What are the services inside BaaS?
- Introduction to Solidity
- Smart Contracts File Structure
- Basic Syntax of Solidity
2. Module 2: Building Applications in Solidity on Ethereum, Building a New Cryptocurrency & Crowd Funding Application
- Setting up Development Environment
- Writing and Running simple Smart Contract
- Building our own Cryptocurrency TCoin
- Testing our own cryptocurrency, Executing transfer etc.
- Types of crowdfunding applications
- Building crowdfunding application in Solidity
- Executing crowdfunding application
- Testing fund & refund transfer
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội
Học trực tuyến