- Understand Ethereum, Blockchain, Blockchain-as-a-Service by Microsoft Azure
- Hands-on experience on Ethereum Blockchain in AWS as well as Azure Cloud
- Class room training on your premises
- Certification from RecordsKeeper & Tosh Academy
- Setup & configure your personal Blockchain within class room
- Lifetime access to course material & video lectures to every participant
- Discuss your own business use cases for Private Blockchain during class
- Build your product on Blockchain & stay ahead of time
- Attendees must be aware of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin & Ethereum
- Attendees must have some hands-on experience in ANY programming language or scripts (like C, Java, PHP, Python, Rube, Shell etc.)
- Attendees must know the basics commands of any Linux-based operating systems. Preferably Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
1. Module 1: Introduction to Blockchain, Ethereum & BaaS (Blockchain-as-a-Service)
- Overview & Definitions
- In real Life, what is Blockchain? Storage, Server, Cloud or Tech?
- What is Ethereum & Smart Contracts
- How do Smart Contract works?
- Smart Contracts Examples
- Private vs Public Blockchain
- Sample Transaction: How transaction gets executed & distributed?
- Consensus: How conflicts are being resolved?
- When to Use a Blockchain?
- Security: Why Blockchain is More Secure
- Attacks: How Blockchain Can be Hacked
- Private Blockchain: Can I setup my Own Blockchain
- What is BaaS (Blockchain-as-a-Service)?
- What are the services inside BaaS?
2. Module 2: Setting up Private Ethereum Blockchain on AWS Cloud & Azure
- AWS: Setting up Security Groups & Ubuntu Servers
- AWS: Installing Geth Client & Configure Ethereum Nodes
- AWS: Enable Mining & Checking Balance in wallet in ether
- AWS: Setting up MetaMask & Testing fund transfer
- AWS: Summarizing everything
- Azure BaaS: Configuring Consortium Part 1
- Azure BaaS: Configuring Consortium Part 2
- Azure BaaS: Testing Fund Transfer
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội
Học trực tuyến