Building Blockchain with MultiChain
- Hands-on experience on MultiChain in AWS Cloud
- Classroom training in your premises
- Certification from RecordsKeeper (Official Partner of MultiChain)
- Setup & configure your personal Blockchain within the classroom
- Lifetime access to course material & video lectures to every participant
- Affordable price
- Discuss your own business use cases for Private Blockchain
- Build your product on Blockchain & stay ahead of time
- Attendees must be aware of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin & Ethereum
- Attendees must have some hands-on experience in ANY programming language or scripts (like C, Java, PHP, Python, Rube, Shell etc.)
- Attendees must know the basics commands of any Linux-based operating systems. Preferably Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
1. Module 1: Introduction to Blockchain – A Practical Approach
- In real Life, what is Blockchain? Storage, Server, Cloud or Tech?
- Private vs Public Blockchain
- Sample Transaction: How transaction gets executed & distributed?
- Consensus: How conflicts are being resolved?
- When to Use a Blockchain?
- Security: Why Blockchain is More Secure
- Attacks: How Blockchain Can be Hacked
- Private Blockchain: Can I setup my Own Blockchain
2. Module 2: MultiChain – Setting up Private Blockchain on AWS Cloud
- What is MultiChain?
- Compatibility with Bitcoin Core
- Differences from Bitcoin Core
- How to create or connect to a Blockchain
- Customizing your Blockchain parameters
- API commands for controlling MultiChain
- MultiChain Streams
- MultiChain Explorer
- MultiChain Web Demo
- Project: Building Proof-of-Existence Tool using MultiChain
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội
Học trực tuyến