CompTIA IT Fundamentals
In this course, students will identify PC components, work with files and folders, and conduct basic software installations. This course will provide students with the fundamental skills and concepts required to maintain, support, and work efficiently with personal computers.
In addition, it covers the essential skills and information needed to set up, configure, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform preventative maintenance of the hardware and software components of a basic personal computer workstation and basic wireless devices. Students will also implement basic security measures and implement basic computer and user support practices.
With this training at Robusta, the student will learn competency in cloud models, virtualization, infrastructure, security, resource management and business continuity.
None. This is an introductory course and requires only basic Windows end-user skills.
1. IT Concepts and Terminology
- Compare and contrast notational systems.
- Compare and contrast fundamental data types and their characteristics.
- Illustrate the basics of computing and processing.
- Explain the value of data and information.
- Compare and contrast common units of measure.
- Explain the troubleshooting methodology
- Classify common types of input/output device interfaces
- Given a scenario, set up and install common peripheral devices to a laptop/PC.
- Explain the purpose of common internal computing components
- Compare and contrast common Internet service types
- Compare and contrast storage types.
- Compare and contrast common computing devices and their purposes
- Explain basic networking concepts.
- Given a scenario, install, configure and secure a basic wireless network.
3. Applications and Software
- Explain the purpose of operating systems.
- Compare and contrast components of an operating system.
- Explain the purpose and proper use of software.
- Explain methods of application architecture and delivery models.
- Given a scenario, configure and use web browsers.
- Compare and contrast general application concepts and uses.
4. Software Development Concepts
- Compare and contrast programming language categories.
- Given a scenario, use programming organizational techniques and interpret logic.
- Explain the purpose and use of programming concepts.
5. Database Fundamentals
- Explain database concepts and the purpose of a database.
- Compare and contrast various database structures.
- Summarize methods used to interface with databases.
- Summarize confidentiality, integrity and availability concerns
- Explain methods to secure devices and best practices.
- Summarize behavioral security concepts.
- Compare and contrast authentication, authorization, accounting and non-repudiation concepts.
- Explain password best practices
- Explain common uses of encryption
- Explain business continuity concepts.
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội