CompTIA Cloud Essentials
CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certification provides IT professionals with the necessary skills to operate effectively in a cloud environment. Understanding cloud based technologies is a highly desired skill, as businesses and enterprises move to this innovative, cost saving storage solution.
With CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certification training at Robusta the student will learn:
- Key concepts and terminology within cloud based technologies
- Processes involved in the evolving data center in the private cloud
- How to manage systems that have already adopted some type of cloud infrastructure
- Business and operational aspects of running a cloud
- A basic knowledge of Iaas, SaaS, PaaS, and DRaas
- Impacts of IT Service Management
None, although at least six months working in an environment that markets or relies on IT-related services is recommended.
1. Characteristics of Cloud Services from a Business Perspective
- Understand common terms and definitions of cloud computing and provide examples.
- Describe the relationship between cloud computing and virtualization.
- Name early examples of cloud computing.
- Understand several common definitions of cloud computing and their commonalities/differences.
- Recognize what types organizations might benefit from cloud computing.
- Recognize what types organizations might not benefit from cloud computing.
- Distinguish between the different types of clouds, including XaaS, IaaS and PaaS, and give examples of them.
2. Cloud Computing and Business Value
- Recognize the similarities and differences between cloud computing and outsourcing.
- Understand the following characteristics of clouds and cloud services from a business perspective
- Demonstrate how the characteristics of cloud computing enhance business value.
3. Technical Perspectives/Cloud Types
- Understand the difference between private and public types of clouds from a technical perspective and provide examples.
- Understand at a high level the following important techniques and methods for cloud computing deployment
- Explain technical challenges and risks for cloud computing and methods to mitigate them.
- Describe the impact of cloud computing on application architecture and the application development process.
4. Steps to Successful Adoption of Cloud Computing
- Explain typical steps that lead to a successful adoption of cloud computing services
- Understand the roles and capabilities of cloud computing vendors and dependencies on the vendors.
- Describe multiple approaches for migrating applications.
- Understand the following organizational capabilities that are relevant for realizing cloud benefits
5. Impact and Changes of Cloud Computing on IT Service Management
- Understand the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management in a typical organization
- Use a structured approach based on ITIL to explore them potential impact of cloud computing in an organization.
6. Risks and Consequences of Cloud Computing
- Explain and identify the issues associated with integrating cloud computing into an organization’s existing compliance risk and regulatory framework
- Explain the implications for direct cost and cost allocations.
- Understand how to maintain strategic flexibility
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội
Học trực tuyến