Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (JB427)
Through hands-on labs, the student will learn the architecture and features of Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite, basic and advanced business process modeling (BPMN 2.0), and integration of workflow into Java™ SE and Java EE applications. In addition to creating workflow applications, the student will learn how to unit test and debug those applications using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio. Students will learn how to deploy a business process and monitor its runtime state.
Course content summary
- Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite 6 architecture and features
- Basic and advanced business process modeling
- Integrating workflow into applications
- Testing and debugging BPM applications
- Monitoring BPMS processes
- Process simulation
1. Impact on the organization
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to create business logic as business processes, using a graphical notation, without requiring software development skills. The result should be faster time to market, increased visibility of the specific business processes implemented by an application, and lower risk of interpretation errors that would lead to application errors.
2. Impact of this training
As a result of attending this course, students should be able to develop, test, and integrate workflow processing using business process modeling expressed in the standard Business Processing Modeling Notation (BPMN 2.0) graphical language.
Students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Design BPMN diagrams using JBoss Developer Studio
- Integrate BPMN processes with Java or Java EE applications
- Debug BPMN processes
- Handle human tasks and exception flows in a BPMN process
- Monitor, simulate and optimize BPMN process execution
- Firm understanding of Java, including Java development tools (i.e. Maven and Eclipse via Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio).
- Familiarity with general workflow concepts. Business process management (BPM) experience is not required.
- Familiarity with Red Hat Decision Manager 7 is helpful but not required.
Java developers and architects who need to learn how to implement applications that use business process modeling, specifically with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite 6.
1. Introduction to the Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite
- Review the architecture and major components of the Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite.
- Install BPMS, JBoss Developer Studio, BPMS and BRMS tooling, and a first application.
2. Basic business process modeling
- Create business process models using the tooling in JBDS.
3. BPMS application integration and deployment
- Create an application that uses a business process.
- Deploy the application to the BPMS server.
4. Test and debug BPMS applications
- Create a unit test for a BPMS application.
- Debug the application in JBoss Developer Studio.
5. Advanced business process modeling
- Create more complex business processes.
6. Monitor BPMS
- Use the dashboard builder to monitor and control processes.
7. Process simulation
- Use the simulation engine extension to simulate a business process.
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội
Học trực tuyến