CAST 611v3 - Advanced Penetration Testing
This course covers everything you need to know for a professional security test as well as how to produce the two most important items; the findings and report!
The practical environment ranges progress in difficulty and reflect enterprise network architecture. This environment includes defenses and challenges which you must defeat and overcome. This is not your typical FLAT network! As you progress through the range levels, each encounter will present the top defenses of today and you will learn the best and latest evasion techniques.
This training format has helped thousands of penetration testers globally and is proven to be effective!
The CAST 611v3 course is 100% hands-on. No course materials or slides to weigh you down. Everything presented in the course is through an enterprise network environment, which must be attacked, exploited, evaded, defended, etc.
- Information security professionals
- Penetration Testers
- IT managers
- IT auditors
- Government & Intelligence Agencies interested in real world attack and defense in today’s complex and highly secure IT environments
1. Module 01: Information Gathering and OSINT
2. Module 02: Scanning
3. Module 03: Enumeration
4. Module 04: Vulnerability Analysis
5. Module 05: Exploitation
6. Module 06: Post Exploitation
7. Module 07: Advanced Techniques
8. Module 08: Data Analysis and Reporting
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội
Học trực tuyến