AWS Certified Developer – Associate Track
This Track includes:
Technical Essentials on AWS - 1 day
Developing on AWS - 3 days
Technical Essentials- AWS Technical Essentials introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides you with fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS.
Developing on AWS- In this course, you learn how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. Explore how to interact with AWS using code and also learn about key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
II. Duration: 04 days
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Understand the foundational services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
- Interact with AWS services and develop solutions by using the AWS SDK
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores
- Integrate applications and data by using AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and AWS Step Functions
- Use Amazon Cognito for user authentication
- Use Amazon ElastiCache to improve application scalability
- Use containers in the development process
- Leverage the CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
IV. Intended Audience:
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with using AWS
- SysOps administrators, Solution Architects and developers interested in using AWS services
- Intermediate-level software developers
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
This course is not associated with any Certification.
VII. Course outlines:
Technical Essentials teaches you:
- Introduction and History of AWS
- AWS Foundational Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EBS
- AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
- AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
- AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Trusted Advisor
Developing on AWS teaches you:
- Introduction to Developing on AWS
- Introduction to AWS Identity and Access Management
- Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
- Developing Solutions with AWS Lambda
- Developing Solutions with Amazon API Gateway
- Developing Solutions with Amazon SQS and Amazon SNS
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Step Functions
- Caching Information for Scalability
- Getting Started with Containers
- Developing Secure Solutions
- Deploying Applications