Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment.
This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2013, and it will provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange Server deployment.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and implement Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging.
- Design and implement site resiliency for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan a virtualization strategy for Exchange Server 2013 roles.
- Design and implement message transport security.
- Design and implement message retention in Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement messaging compliance.
- Design and implement administrative security in an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
- Use Windows PowerShell 3.0 to manage Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement integration with Exchange Online.
- Design and implement messaging coexistence.
- Design and implement Exchange Server migrations from non-Exchange messaging systems, and upgrades from previous Exchange Server versions.
- IT Professionals
- IT Generalists
- Help Desk Professionals
- In addition, this course is intended as preparation material for IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-342A: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Advanced Solutions, as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certification.
Before attending this course, students must have:
Course 20341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Exchange Server
- Minimum of six months of experience working with Exchange Server 2010 or Exchange Server 2013
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell
Overview of Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Designing and implementing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Designing and implementing site resiliency
- Planning virtualization for Exchange Server 2013
- Designing and implementing message transport security
- Designing and implementing message retention
- Designing and implementing messaging compliance
- Designing and implementing administrative security and auditing
- Managing Exchange Server 2013 with Exchange Management Shell
- Designing and implementing integration with Exchange Online
- Designing and implementing messaging coexistence
- Designing and implementing Exchange Server migrations and upgrades
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội