Internet of Things (IOT)
1. Internet of Things:
International Data Corporation(IDC) expects the installed base of the internet of things will be approximately 212 billion “things” globally and the market share pertaining to the ecosystem surrounding it to be a whopping $8.9 trillion, by the end of 2020.
2. About IoT Course:
A 40-hours training offered by Robusta, IoT is one of the most advanced and emerging technology, where the interaction between the machines/devices gets leveraged with software, electronics, sensors to name a few.
The primary intention of interconnecting of these devices is to provide efficiency, scalability, precision, high economic benefit etc., to name a few.
As per several surveys, more than 50 billion devices will be interconnected by 2020. Humongous amount of data is going to get generated from those interconnected devices. We will analyze, draw insights and take actionable decisions through IoT Technology.
3. Why IoT?
IoT is fast catching up the attention of the world. There are many instances where the implementation of IoT is resulting in many benefits and advantages. We are currently in the world of devices, such as Desktop, Laptop, Mobile, health bands etc. All these are interconnected using the Internet, resulting in deriving meaningful and actionable insights to be used for various business beneficial and crucial reasons.
4. Why now?
Number of Devices, sensors, vehicles, mobiles, etc are growing at a very rapid pace, and has never been with such velocity. The prediction of 50 billion of devices being interconnected by 2020 itself speaks volumes about the huge potential of opportunities this field is going to create. Per the surveys on current and future trends, there will be a huge dearth of jobs in the space of IoT. If we tap into the potential of this futuristic technology now, we can spearhead the future of this emerging Technology.
Get in-depth information about the Internet of Things(IoT) from our best-in-class training and get prepared with all the tools to conquer the world of IoT.
5. What type of real-time Business Solutions are provided by IoT?
There are a lot of business problems solved by using the Internet of Things Technology. Few of the most crucial business problems are as below:
- Using the capability of IoT, we can sense the risk of a thunderstorm or hurricane by leveraging devices, data with analytical capabilities. Thereby, we can send alerts to the car/vehicle users to take precautions, which in-turn results in saving Millions of dollars to the Insurance and other related companies…. Not only this, we can also save lives of people (which is crucial) by sending precautionary measures to them.
- Using IoT, the satisfaction of customers in the logistics department can be improved immensely by triggering timely maintenance of vehicles before the vehicles break down (which results in stoppage of services to the customers). This way, the proactive measures powered by IoT will lead to huge revenue profits to the customers.
We can further discuss the nuances of problem solutions during our course.
Our training consists of learning pertaining to basics of electronics, such as information on Circuits, knowledge on programming languages and on micro controllers. Apart from these, below are the points covered during the course on Internet of Things(IoT)
1. Introduction- Concepts and Technologies behind Internet of Things (IoT)
- Concepts & Definitions
- Myth with IoT
- Business with IoT
- Carrier in IoT
- IoT Applications
- IoT system overview
- Node, Gateway, Clouds
- Why IoT is essential
- Machine learning
- Artificial Intelligence
2. IoT Architecture
- IoT Network Architecture
- IoT Device Architecture
- IoT Device Architecture
- Publish Subscribe architecture
3. IoT Device Design
- Sensors – Classification & selection criteria based on nature, frequency and amplitude of signal
- Embedded Development Boards – Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel Galileo, ESP8266
4. IoT Communication Protocols
- Wired Communication Protocols
- Wireless Communication Protocols
- Application Protocols – MQTT, CoAP, HTTP, AMQP
- Transport layer protocols – TCP vs UDP
- IP- IPv4 vs IPv6
- Concept & Architecture of Cloud
- Public cloud vs Private cloud
- Different Services in cloud (IAAS / PAAS / SAAS)
- Importance of cloud computing in IOT
- Leveraging different cloud platforms.
6. Designing the IoT product
- Interfacing peripherals & Programming GPIOs – Input/output peripherals, Sensor modules
- Design Considerations – Cost, Performance & Power Consumption tradeoffs
- Embedded C
8. Hands on using Raspberry Pi board
- Setting up board
- Booting up raspberry pi
- Running python on Raspberry Pi, GPIO programming
- Interfacing sensors and LED (Input and output devices)
- Making few projects
- Sending data to cloud 2 using raspberry pi board
- Sending data to cloud 3 using raspberry pi board
- Making raspberry Pi web server
- Making raspberry PI TCP client and server
- Making raspberry Pi UDP client and server
- Existing Product in Market
- Barrier in IoT
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội