Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180)
Introduction to building and managing containers for deployment on a Kubernetes and OpenShift 4 cluster
Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180) introduces students to building and managing containers for deployment on a Kubernetes cluster. This course helps students build core knowledge and skills in managing containers through hands-on experience with containers, Kubernetes, and the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform needed for multiple roles, including developers, administrators and site reliability engineers.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 8.2 and OpenShift® Container Platform 4.6.
- Container and OpenShift architecture
- Creating containerized services
- Managing containers and container images
- Creating custom container images
- Deploying containerized applications on OpenShift
- Deploying multi-container applications
- Developers who want to containerize software applications.
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration.
- Architects who are looking to use container technologies in software architectures.
- Site Reliability Engineers who want to support their technology infrastructure using Kubernetes and OpenShift.
- Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills.
- Experience in the use of a Linux terminal session, issuing operating system commands, and familiarity with shell scripting. A Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification is recommended but not required.
- Some experience with web application architectures and their corresponding technologies.
This course requires Internet connectivity to access public facing resources
1. Introducing container technology
- Describe how software can run in containers orchestrated by Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
2. Creating containerized services
- Provision a service using container technology.
3. Managing containers
- Modify pre-build container images to create and manage containerized services.
4. Managing container images
- Manage the life cycle of a container image from creation to deletion.
5. Creating custom container images
- Design and code a Container file to build a custom container image.
6. Deploying containerized applications on OpenShift
- Deploy single container applications on OpenShift Container Platform.
7. Deploying multi-container applications
- Deploy applications that are containerized using multiple container images.
8. Troubleshooting containerized applications
- Troubleshoot a containerized application deployed on OpenShift.
9. Comprehensive review of introduction to container, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift
- Demonstrate how to containerize a software application, test it with Podman, and deploy it on an OpenShift cluster.
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội