Computer Forensics Introduction
Computer Forensics, also known as Cyber Forensics refers to the analysis of information in the computer systems, with the objective of finding any digital evidence that can be used for legal proceedings, but also to discover the cause of an incident. Computer forensics is the process of extracting data and information from computer systems to function as digital evidence for civic purposes, or in most cases to prove and legally impeach cybercrime.
The purpose of computer forensics is to provide forensic practices, legal processes, and ethical principles to assure reliable and detailed digital evidence that can be used for the courtroom needs. The objective of computer forensics is to guarantee a well-structured investigation and a follow-up of processes in order to resolve incidents and malfunctions in an organization.
Computer Forensics Introduction training course enables you to gain knowledge on basic concepts of the implementation and management of Computer Forensics processes.
By attending the Computer Forensics Introduction course, you will understand the importance of Computer Forensics and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Duration: 01 days
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used to implement Computer Forensics processes
- Understand the Computer Forensics processes
- Individuals interested in Computer Forensics
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Computer Forensics
- Day 1: Introduction to the implementation of Computer Forensics Processes
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội
Học trực tuyến