Computer Forensics Foundation
Computer Forensics, also known as Cyber Forensics refers to the analysis of information in the computer systems, with the objective of finding any digital evidence that can be used for legal proceedings, but also to discover the cause of an incident. Computer forensics is the process of extracting data and information from computer systems to function as digital evidence for civic purposes, or in most cases to prove and legally impeach cybercrime.
The purpose of computer forensics is to provide forensic practices, legal processes, and ethical principles to assure reliable and detailed digital evidence that can be used for the courtroom needs. The objective of computer forensics is to guarantee a well-structured investigation and a follow-up of processes in order to resolve incidents and malfunctions in an organization.
Computer Forensics Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement Computer Forensics processes. During this training course, you will be able to understand computer forensics tools that are used to implement the forensics evidence recovery and analytical processes.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified Computer Forensics Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, processes and management approach.
Duration: 02 days
- Understand the basic concepts of Computer Forensics
- Understand the basic processes of Computer Forensics
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used to effectively manage Computer Forensics Processes
- Individuals interested in Computer Forensics Processes
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Computer Forensics
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Computer Forensics
- Day 1: Introduction to Computer Forensics Processes
- Day 2: Computer Forensics Processes and Certification Exam
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội
Học trực tuyến