Certified Kubernetes Administrator
Kubernetes (K8s) is an open source platform for managing applications that are hosted on multiple servers, used to automate system deployment, and manage containers. Kubernetes is developed and designed by engineers at Google.
The course focuses on hands-on installation, operation, and troubleshooting related to Kubernetes (K8s) systems. The course is based on the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) certification from the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF).
05 days (40 hours)
This course teaches you how to:
- Install new system standalone/cluster Kubernetes.
- Network infrastructure management in the Kubernetes system.
- Managing the storage system of Kubernetes.
- Manage Kubernetes cluster on bare metal server/cloud system.
- Fix problems related to applications, networks, clusters of Kubernetes.
- Improve the ability to operate the container orchestration system when using Kubernetes.
- Take the CKA certification exam.
IV. Intended Audience
This course is intended for:
- System administrators in enterprises have been using Linux Containers.
- Students want to improve their management knowledge in the system using Containers.
- Students already have knowledge about Containers and want to become a DevOps expert in the future.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Have basic knowledge about docker/container
- Have knowledge and experience work with linux system
VI. Course outlines
Lesson 01 – Core Concepts
- Understand the Kubernetes API primitives
- Understand the Kubernetes cluster architecture
- Understand Services and other network primitives
Lesson 02 – Scheduling
- Use label selectors to schedule Pods
- Understand the role of DaemonSets
- Understand how resource limits can affect Pod scheduling
- Understand how to run multiple schedulers and how to configure Pods to use them
- Manually schedule a pod without a scheduler
- Display scheduler events
Lesson 03 – Application Lifecycle Management
- Understand deployments and how to perform rolling update and rollbacks
- Know various ways to configure applications
- Know how to scale applications
- Understand the primitives necessary to create a self-healing application
Lesson 04 – Cluster Maintenance
- Understand Kubernetes cluster upgrade process
- Facilitate operating system upgrades
- Implement backup and restore methodologies
- Logging / Monitoring
- Understand how to monitor all cluster components
- Understand how to monitor applications
- Manage cluster component logs
- Manage application logs
Lesson 05 – Security
- Know how to configure authentication and authorization
- Understand Kubernetes security primitives
- Know how to configure network policies
- Create and manage TLS certificates for cluster components
- Work with images securely
- Define security contexts
- Secure persistent key value store
Lesson 06 – Storage
- Understand persistent volumes and know how to create them
- Understand access modes for volumes
- Understand persistent volume claims primitive
- Understand Kubernetes storage objects
- Know how to configure applications with persistent storage
Lesson 07 – Networking
- Understand the networking configuration on the cluster nodes
- Understand Pod networking concepts
- Understand Service Networking
- Deploy and configure network load balancer
- Know how to use Ingress rules
- Know how to configure and use the cluster DNS
- Understand CNI
Lesson 08 – Installation, Configuration & Validation
- Design a Kubernetes Cluster
- Install Kubernetes Masters and Nodes
- Configure secure cluster communications
- Configure a highly-available Kubernetes cluster
- Know where to get the Kubernetes release binaries
- Provision underlying infrastructure to deploy a Kubernetes cluster
- Choose a network solution
- Choose your Kubernetes infrastructure configuration
- Run end-to-end tests on your cluster
- Analyze end-to-end test results
- Run Node end-to-end Tests
- Install and use kubeadm to install, configure, and manage Kubernetes clusters
Lesson 09 – Troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot application failure
- Troubleshoot control plane failure
- Troubleshoot worker node failure
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội