Veeam Availability Suite v10: Configuration and Management
This three-day, technical deep dive Veeam® Availability Suite™ v10: Configuration and Management training course is focused on teaching IT professionals the skills to configure, manage and support a Veeam Availability Suite v10 solution. With extensive hands-on-labs, the class enables administrators and engineers to effectively manage data in an ever-changing technical and business environment, bringing tangible benefit to businesses in the digital world. This course is based on Veeam Availability Suite v10.
Duration: 03 days
What you’ll learn:
- Describe Veeam Availability Suite components usage scenarios and relevance to their own environment.
- Effectively manage data availability in on-site, off-site, cloud and hybrid environments.
- Ensure both Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) are met.
- Install and configure Veeam Availability Suite into their environment, ensuring data is protected effectively.
- Adapt with an organization’s evolving technical, business and regulatory needs.
- Ensure recovery is possible, effective, efficient, secure and compliant with business and legal requirements.
- Provide visibility of the business data assets, and produce effective reports and dashboards to monitor performance and risks.
- Conduct basic troubleshooting and analysis of their Veeam Availability Suite environment
This course is suitable for anyone responsible for configuring, managing or supporting a Veeam Availability Suite v10 environment.
Students should be experienced professionals with solid knowledge of servers, storage, networking and virtualization.
- Describe RTOs and RPOs, what they mean for your business, how to manage and monitor performance against them
- The 3-2-1 Rule and its importance in formulating a successful backup strategy
- Identify key Veeam Availability Suite components and describe their usage scenarios
2. Building Backup Capabilities
- Backup methods, the appropriate use cases and impact on underlying file systems
- Create, modify, optimize and delete backup jobs, including NAS Backup jobs. Explore different tools and methods, such as BitLooker™ and Deduplication, to maximize environment performance
- Global Settings and their usage to prevent production performance bottlenecks, encrypt network traffic data and control network jurisdiction
3. Restoring from Backup
- Identify and describe the different restore tools and their features. Ensure you have the confidence to use the correct restore tool at the right time
- Using Secure Restore to prevent the restoration of malware
- Disaster recovery from backup, respond accordingly to a variety of real-world recovery scenarios
4. Backup Copy Jobs
- Simple vs Advanced Backup Copy Jobs, how to create and modify them using best practices to ensure efficient recovery
- Utilizing tape jobs, how to create and modify
- Identify and describe the options available for replication, the use cases and impacts of using
- Create, modify and delete replication jobs, outline considerations to ensure success
- Identify and describe in detail, failover features and the appropriate usage
- Develop, prepare and test failover plans to ensure recovery
- Disaster recovery from replica, respond accordingly to a variety of real-world recovery scenarios
7. Advanced Repository Capabilities
- Ensure efficiency by being able to select appropriate transport modes while being aware of the impact of various backup functions on the infrastructure
- Ensure scalability by integrating off-site S3 storage
- Ensure compatibility with existing deduplication appliances
8. Testing Backup and Replication
- Testing backups and replicas to ensure you can recover, what you need, when you need to
- Configure Veeam DataLabs™ and setup sandbox environments based on backup, replicas and storage snapshots
- Using Veeam DataLabs Staged Restore to manage and comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legislation before releasing restores to production
9. Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager
- Manage multiple Veeam Backup & Replication™ installations from a single web console, maintaining a view of your entire virtual environment, ensuring data protection of ROBO and Enterprise environments.
- Create user and group roles, delegate workloads whilst maintaining data control
- Enable encryption password loss protection, helping to restore encrypted data in case of lost or forgotten encryption passwords.
10. Veeam ONE
- Monitor your Virtual, Physical and Cloud environments with Veeam ONE™ and assess the different views available
- Configure Veeam ONE for your specific technical and business requirements, describe the alarm options available and how to customize their usage
- Set up, use and customize Veeam ONE Reporter, creating the reports and dashboards you require technically and for the business.
- Locate, migrate or restore backup configuration
- Identify and locate appropriate support resources
- Troubleshooting methodology to identify, isolate and remediate support issues
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội
- Ngày khai giảng : 27-03-2023
- Giờ học : 18h00 - 21h00
- Ngày học : Thứ 2-4-6
- Thời lượng : 24h
- Học phí : Liên hệ