ISO 55001 Lead Auditor
ISO 55001 specifies requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving an asset management system that manages the lifecycle of assets in the organization, no matter the type of the asset held. It is intended to be used by those involved in the establishment, implementation, maintenance and improvement of an Asset Management System and can be applied to all types of assets by all types and sizes of organizations.
Through good asset management business objectives can be achieved to their maximum potential, along with a significant increase of customer and stakeholder satisfaction and confidence. Certainly, it is becoming more important than ever to have a mutual asset management language for enhanced communication throughout the organization. Thus, harmonized implementation strategies will result in greater improvements and increased productivity and returns.
ISO 55001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Asset Management System (AMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 55001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Duration: 05 days
- Understand the operations of an Asset Management System (AMS) based on ISO 55001
- Acknowledge the correlations between ISO 55001, ISO 55002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 55001 in the context of an AMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Asset Management System (AMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Asset Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with AMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Asset Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Asset Management
A fundamental understating of ISO 55001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
- Day 1: Introduction to Asset Management Systems (AMS) and ISO 55001
- Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
- Day 3: On-site audit activities
- Day 4: Closing the audit
- Day 5: Certification Exam
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội
Học trực tuyến