Inventory Management and Physical Inventory in SAP S/4HANA
- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4510E.
- This course offers a comprehensive overview and in-depth knowledge about inventory management and physical inventory in SAP S/4HANA. After attending this course, you will understand the major business processes, functions and configuration.
- This course is mostly suitable for participants who are not familiar with inventory management and physical inventory in SAP ERP. For those coming with SAP ERP background knowledge, the course S4PR1 is more applicable.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understand the basic functions of inventory management and physical inventory in SAP S/4HANA
- Enter various goods movements in SAP S/4HANA and, if necessary, to take special features into account
- Learn about special functions in inventory management and physical inventory as well as customizing settings relevant to inventory management and physical inventory.
IV. Intended Audience
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- Knowledge about business processes in SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement (comparable to S4500 content)
VI. Course outlines
- Goods Receipts (GRs)
- Stock Transfers and Transfer Postings
- Goods Issues (GIs)
- Special Forms of Procurement
- Special Features of Material Valuation
- Physical Inventory in Inventory Management
- Analyses in Inventory Management
- Customizing in Inventory Management
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội