Consumption-Based Planning and Forecasting in SAP S4HANA
This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4525E. This course provides a comprehensive overview and in-depth knowledge of the planning process in SAP S/4HANA. After attending this class, you will understand the major business processes, functions and configurations in consumption-based planning and forecasting.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Explain the material requirements planning (MRP) process.
- Use different consumption based MRP procedures.
- Describe and execute forecasting.
IV. Intended Audience
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- Knowledge about business processes in SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement (comparable to S4500 content)
VI. Course outlines
- Introduction to Consumption-Based Planning
- Explaining the function and results of MRP
- Defining the prerequisites.
- Outlining the MRP procedures
- General Configuration
- Explaining and defining MRP areas
- Understanding the material master fields for consumption-based planning
- Explaining the MRP type and the related fields
- Understanding the lot-sizing settings
- Understanding and controlling scheduling
- Execution of the planning run
- Describing the planning run
- Executing a planning run using classic MRP
- Executing a planning run using MRP Live
- Evaluating and converting the planning results
- Explaining basics of the forecast
- Executing and postprocessing the forecast
- Performing forecast-based planning
- Performing time-phased planning
- Performing automatic reorder point planning
- Source Determination
- Explaining source determination in materials requirement planning
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội