Product Cost Planning in SAP S4HANA
This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4F23E. Participants of this course will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and tasks of product cost planning with SAP S/4HANA.
This course will prepare you to:
- Product Cost Planning during the entire product life cycle.
- Analysis of the required master data and structures and integration within the SAP system.
- Use of the different calculation methods.
- Setting up the information system.
IV. Intended Audience
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- Course Business Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA (S4F20 or S4F20e)
VI. Course outlines
- Material cost estimate without quantity structure
- Preparation for Product Cost Planning
- Product Cost Planning Configuration
- Material cost estimate with quantity structure
- Costing run (mass processing)
- Advanced cost estimate methods
- Extended valuation methods: mixed costing, raw material cost estimate, special procurement keys, scrap
- Joint product cost estimates
- Valuation Options
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội