Cost Object Controlling in SAP S4HANA
This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4F25E. Participants of this course will gain an overview of the fundamental production scenarios and its integration to Cost Object Controlling with SAP S/4HANA. The business processes will be analyzed and discussed regarding to objects, master data, business processes within preliminary costing, simultaneous costing and period end closing.
II. Duration: 5 days
This course will prepare you to:
- Periodic and order-related Cost Object Controlling for make-to- stock manufacturing
- Cost object analysis at product and order level
- Scenarios of sales order controlling for make-to-order production and for service
- Knowledge of functions, customizing and integration of Cost Object Controlling.
IV. Intended Audience
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Business Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA (S4F20 or S4F20e)
- Basics of Product Cost Planning in SAP S/4HANA (S4F23 or S4F23
VI. Course outlines
- Product cost by period for make to stock manufacturing using the product cost collector.
- Product cost by order for make to stock manufacturing at order level using production order and process order.
- Product cost by sales order for make to order manufacturing and service.
- Preliminary costing, simultaneous costing and period end closing for all production scenarios as named above.
- Variance analysis and results analysis.
- Using the standard reports in the information System
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội