Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110)
Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110) is designed for system administrators who are intending to implement a cloud computing environment using Red Hat OpenStack® Platform.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10.
This course will teach students to install a proof-of-concept and configure, use, and maintain Red Hat OpenStack Platform. The focus on this course will be managing OpenStack using the Horizon dashboard and the command-line interface and managing instances.
Course content summary
- Launch an instance
- Manage projects, quotas, and users
- Manage networks, subnets, routers, and floating IP addresses
- Create and manage block and object storage in the Openstack framework
- Customize instances with cloud-init
- Deploy scalable stacks
- Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform using PackStack
1. Impact on the organization
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to manage a private cloud. A private cloud can reduce costs through fine-grained resource control, simplifying regulatory compliance and permitting easier integration with legacy systems.
Red Hat has created this course in a way intended to benefit our customers, but each company and infrastructure is unique, and actual results or benefits may vary.
2. Impact on the individual
As a result of attending this course, students should be able to perform basic administration tasks in Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
Students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Deploy a Red Hat OpenStack Platform proof of concept environment
- Manage software-defined networks, subnets, routers, and floating IP addresses
- Manage images and flavors
- Provision virtual machine instances
- Manage security groups and rules
- Manage block and object storage
- Customize instances
- Create scalable stacks
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) in Red Hat Enterprise Linux® certification or equivalent experience
Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private cloud.
1. Course introduction
- Introduce and review the course.
2. Launch an instance
- Launch an instance and describe the OpenStack architecture and use cases.
3. Organize people and resources
- Manage projects,users, roles, and quotas.
4. Describe cloud computing
- Describe the changes in technology and processes for cloud computing
5. Manage Linux networks
- Manage Linux networks and bridges.
6. Prepare and deploy an internal instance
- Manage images, flavors, and private networks in preparation for launching an internal instance and launch and verify an internal instance.
7. Manage block storage
- Manage ephemeral and persistent block storage.
8. Manage object storage
- Manage object storage.
9. Prepare and deploy an external instance
- Manage external networks and security in preparation for launching an external instance and launch and verify an external instance.
10. Customize instances
- Customize an instance with cloud-init.
11. Deploying scalable stacks
- Deploy a stack and configure autoscaling.
12. Install OpenStack
- Install an OpenStack proof of concept using Packstack.
13. Comprehensive review of Red Hat OpenStack Administration I
- Review tasks in the Red Hat OpenStack Administration I course.
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội
Học trực tuyến