Master Data Configuration for Project Control in SAP S4HANA
This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4121E.
SAP S/4HANA Project System helps you manage project operations throughout the entire company enabling strong project management functionality including project planning and execution as well as project accounting. It supports structuring, scheduling, and visualization, and operative planning and execution. This course specifically addresses the configuration requirements to enable Project System functions.
This course will prepare you to:
- Use different options for creating and maintaining project structures.
- Make the required Customizing settings for WBS.
- Define customizing settings for Activities and Networks.
IV. Intended Audience
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program / Project Manager
- S4120 - Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Project System
VI. Course outlines
- Introduction to Project System structures
- Identifying Requirements for Structures in the SAP S/4HANA Project System
- Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Customizing WBS
- Defining User Fields and Interface Settings
- Using Multilingual Settings and Access Control Lists
- Creating Operative Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Maintaining Operative Work Breakdown Structures
- Creating Standard Work Breakdown Structures
- Activities and Networks
- Customizing Networks and Maintaining Networks and Activities
- Using milestones in networks
- Creating Standard Networks
- Project and Simulation Versions
- Creating and Transferring Simulation Versions
- Creating Project Versions
Học trực tuyến
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội