ISO 55001 Lead Implementer
ISO 55001 specifies requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving an asset management system that manages the lifecycle of assets in the organization, no matter the type of the asset held. It is intended to be used by those involved in the establishment, implementation, maintenance and improvement of an Asset Management System and can be applied to all types of assets by all types and sizes of organizations.
Through good asset management business objectives can be achieved to their maximum potential, along with a significant increase of customer and stakeholder satisfaction and confidence. Certainly, it is becoming more important than ever to have a mutual asset management language for enhanced communication throughout the organization. Thus, harmonized implementation strategies will result in greater improvements and increased productivity and returns.
ISO 55001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Asset Management System (AMS) based on ISO 55001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Asset Management Systems and effectively improve an organization’s asset management by enabling them to use their assets to their maximum potential.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Asset Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 55001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 55001 in an organization.
Duration: 05 days
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 55001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an AMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 55001 requirements in specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an AMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Asset Management System best practices
- Managers or consultants involved in Asset Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Asset Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with AMS requirements
- AMS team members
A fundamental understanding of ISO 55001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 55001 and initiation of an AMS
- Day 2: Plan the implementation of an AMS
- Day 3: Implementation of an AMS
- Day 4: AMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
- Day 5: Certification Exam
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội
Học trực tuyến