ISO 55001 Introduction
ISO 55001 specifies requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving an asset management system that manages the lifecycle of assets in the organization, no matter the type of the asset held. It is intended to be used by those involved in the establishment, implementation, maintenance and improvement of an Asset Management System and can be applied to all types of assets by all types and sizes of organizations.
Through good asset management business objectives can be achieved to their maximum potential, along with a significant increase of customer and stakeholder satisfaction and confidence. Certainly, it is becoming more important than ever to have a mutual asset management language for enhanced communication throughout the organization. Thus, harmonized implementation strategies will result in greater improvements and increased productivity and returns.
ISO 55001 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of an Asset Management System (AMS).
By attending the ISO 55001 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of an Asset Management System and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Duration: 01 days
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement an Asset Management System
- Understand the basic elements of an Asset Management System (AMS)
- Individuals interested in Asset Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Asset Management Systems (AMS)
- Day 1: Introduction to Asset Management System (AMS) concepts as required by ISO 55001
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội
Học trực tuyến