Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator v9 (CHFI v9)
CHFI v9 covers detailed methodological approach to computer forensic and evidence analysis. It provides the necessary skillset for identification of intruder’s footprints and gathering necessary evidence for its prosecution. All major tools and theories used by cyber forensic industry are covered in the curriculum.
The certification can fortify the applied knowledge level of law enforcement personnel, system administrators, security officers, defense and military personnel, legal professionals, bankers, computer and network security professionals, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network and digital investigations.
05 days (40 hours)
- CHFI provides necessary skills to perform effective digital forensic investigation.
- It is a comprehensive course covering major forensic investigation scenarios that enables students to acquire necessary hands-on experience on various forensic investigation techniques and standard forensic tools necessary to successfully carryout computer forensic investigation leading to prosecution of perpetrators.
- CHFI presents a methodological approach to computer forensic including searching and seizing, chain-of-custody, acquisition, preservation, analysis and reporting of digital evidence.
- Anyone interested in cyber forensics/investigations.
- Attorneys, legal consultants, and lawyers.
- Law enforcement officers.
- Police officers.
- Federal/ government agents.
- Defense and military.
- Detectives/ investigators Incident response team members.
- Information security managers.
- Network defenders.
- IT professionals, IT directors/managers.
- System/network engineers.
- Security analyst/ architect/auditors/ consultants.
- IT/forensics professionals with basic knowledge on IT/cyber security, computer forensics, and incident response.
- Prior completion of CEH training would be an advantage.
CHFI v9 curriculum is a comprehensive course with 14 training modules covering major forensic investigation scenarios
- Module 1. Computer forensics in today’s world
- Module 2. Computer forensics investigation process
- Module 3. Understanding hard disks and file systems
- Module 4. Data acquisition and duplication
- Module 5. Defeating anti-forensics techniques
- Module 6. Operating system forensics
- Module 7. Network forensics
- Module 8. Investigating web attacks
- Module 9. Database forensic
- Module 10. Cloud forensic
- Module 11. Malware forensic
- Module 12. Investigating email crimes
- Module 13. Mobile forensic
- Module 14. Forensics report writing and presentation
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
- Ngày khai giảng : 14-11-2017
- Giờ học : 18h - 21h
- Ngày học : Thứ 3-5
- Thời lượng : 40h
- Học phí : Liên Hệ
Học tại Hà Nội
Học trực tuyến