IT Management Skills - Kĩ năng quản lý CNTT (ITMS)
- Equipand systemize essential knowledge and skills for a professional IT manager;
- Improve capability of planning and managing IT resources (including human resources, investment, technology, and infrastructure) of businesses;
- Develop vision, strategies, plans, projects and solutions for IT application to respondrequirements and direction of business leaders;
- Approach new trend in building enterprise information systems for management, administration, supervision and efficiency improvement of business operations;
- Shape requirements on skills framework and IT performance assessment framework, thereby build the image of a successful IT manager.
- Identify vision, strategies for IT systems development within the operating direction of business leaders to establish the central role of IT in business activities;
- Develop plan, portfolio and requirements on budget according to different maturity levels of IT application in businesses;
- Develop and manage effectively IT portfolio, programs and projects with the goal of optimizing costs and improving service quality;
- Develop model and plan to evaluate benefits of IT investments, thereby propose new initiatives;
- Develop and implement plans and programs to ensure information security, operational continuity and sustainability of IT systems;
- Manage professional activities, such as configuration, asset, risks, changes in the process of deploying and operating IT systems within essential skills and tools;
- Equip and systemize essential knowledge and skills to build, manage and develop IT systems (including hardware, software, and networking infrastructure) to improve efficiency and role of IT in business operations;
- Support development and deployment of domain architectures, solutions and products to meet business needs, provide new services and better management of business resources, including IT resources.
- IT administrator;
- IT system supervisor;
- IT team leader;
- IT assistant manager;
- IT manager;
- Individuals being willing to become an IT manager or an IT leader in the future.
- After the course, learners will receive a course accomplishment certificate provided by Robusta.
- Having experience in any works relating with IT systems management.
- Necessity of the Training Program in the new trend of IT management:
+ Triangle model: IT management, IT governance and IT strategy management driven by business activities
+ Quadrangle model (IT management, IT governance, IT strategy management and IT performance assessment driven by business optimization
+ Movement from triangle modelto quadrangle model.
- Skills framework and IT performance assessment framework for an IT manager:
+ Skills framework;
+ IT performance assessment framework.
- Generic skills:
+ Leadership and problem solving;
+ Teamwork, interpersonal, and IT team building;
+ Communication and conflict management, and logical analysis;
+ Soft skills: Oral and written communications, presentation & meeting handling;
+ Stakeholder management in IT activities;
+ Risk management in IT activities.
- Business skills and methods:
+ Structures and IT related roles in an organization
+ Budget management for IT activities;
+ Business case and business scenario
+ Organization and business functions for IT departmentin businesses;
+ IT visioning and strategic planning;
+ Business culture and business performance assessment (business metrics and legacy investments).
- Enterprise architecture skills:
+ Business modeling and business process design;
+ Role design, organization design, data design, application design, and services design;
+ Systems integration, systems behavior, and business interworking;
+ IT industry standards;
+ Architecture principles design, architecture views and viewpoints design;
+ Building block design and solutions modeling;
+ Benefits and cost analysis in IT activities.
- Portfolio, program and project management skills:
+ IT portfolio, program and project management;
+ Manage scopes and requirements of IT projects and programs;
+ Manage and optimize IT investment (CAPEX) and operation cost (OPEX);
+ Time management;
+ Manage and improve quality of systems and services;
+ Change management;
+ Value management.
- IT general knowledge skills:
+ IT application development methodologies and tools;
+ Programming languages;
+ Brokering applications, information consumer applications, and information provider applications;
+ IT infrastructure, networks and systems;
+ Storage management;
+ Web-based services;
+ Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) products, Software-as-Service (SaS) products;
+ Service level agreements;
+ Management utilities;
+ Enterprise continuums;
+ Migration planning.
- Technical IT skills:
+ Software engineering;
+ Configuration management;
+ Security and business continuity;
+ Systems and network management, network services, operating system services, and communications infrastructure and services;
+ Data interchange and data management;
+ Graphics, image and user interface;
+ Transaction processing and international operations.
- Legal environment skills:
+ Contract law and management;
+ Commercial law, procurement law and bidding law;
+ Fraud and data protection.
- Managing Information Technology - 7th edition, Carol V.Brown, Daniel W.Dehayes, Jefferey A.Hoffer, E. Wainright Martin, William C. Perkins, Prentice Hall (2012)
- The Effective CIO, Eric J.Brown, William A. Yarberry, Jr., CRC Press (2009)
- Guide to Enterprise IT Architecture, Col Perks, Tony Beveridge, Springer (2003)
- TOGAF Version 9: The Open Group Architecture Framework,The Open Group, VHP(2008)
- IT Architecture for Dummies, Kalani Kirk Hausman, Susan L.Cook, Wiley (2011)
- Making IT Governance Work in a Sarbanes-Oxley World, Japp Bloem, Menno van Doorn, Piyush Mittal, Wiley (2006)
- Leading IT Projects, Jessica Keyes, CRC Press (2009)
- Enterprise Systems for Management, Luvai F. Motiwalla, Jeff Thompson, Prentice Hall (2009)
- Essential Software Architecture, Ian Gorton, Springer (2006)
- Information Security - A Manager’s Guide to Thwarting Data Thieves and Hackers, Philip Alexander, Greenwood (2008)
- Software Engineering - 9thedition, Ian Sommerville, Pearson (2011)
- Fundamentals of Information Systems, David Kim, Michael G. Solomon, Jones and Bartlett (2012)
- Fundamentals of Database Systems - 6th edition, Elmasri, Navathe, Addison - Wesley (2011)
- PMBOK Guide 4th edition: A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMI, PMI (2008)
- Project Management: The Managerial Process, Erik Larson, Clifford Gray, McGraw-Hill (2011)
At Ho Chi Minh City
- Ngày khai giảng : 19-04-2021
- Giờ học :
- Ngày học :
- Thời lượng : 40h
- Học phí : Liên Hệ
At Ha Noi
- Ngày khai giảng : 26-04-2021
- Giờ học : 18h00-21h00
- Ngày học : Thứ 2-4-6
- Thời lượng : 40h
- Học phí : Liên hệ