Project Management Professional - PMP
In this course, students will apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) to successfully manage projects.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to successfully manage projects. They will:
- Get started with project management fundamentals.
- Identify organizational influences and project life cycle.
- Work with project management processes.
- Initiate a project.
- Plan a project.
- Plan for project time management.
- Plan project budget, quality, and communications.
- Plan for risk, procurements, and stakeholder management.
- Execute a project.
- Manage project work, scope, schedules, and cost.
- Control a project.
- Close a project.
This course is designed for individuals who have on-the-job project management experience (whether or not project manager is their formal job role), who are not certified project management professionals, and who might or might not have received formal project management training. The course is appropriate for these persons if they wish to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management, and seek career advancement by moving into a formal project manager job role, as well as to apply for Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Familiarity with project management concepts and some working experience with project management are required. Experience with a specific project management software tool is not required. Basic computing skills and some experience using Microsoft Office is desirable but not required.
1. Lesson 1: Getting Started with Project Management
- Topic A: Components of Project Management
- Topic B: Project Management and the Business
2. Lesson 2: Project Management and the Organization
- Topic A: Identify Organizational Influences
- Topic B: Project Stakeholders and Governance
- Topic C: The Project Team
- Topic D: The Project Life Cycle
3. Lesson 3: Working with Project Management Processes
- Topic A: Project Management Processes and Knowledge Areas
- Topic B: Identify Project Information
4. Lesson 4: Initiating a Project
- Topic A: Develop a Project Charter
- Topic B: Identify Project Stakeholders
5. Lesson 5: Planning a Project
- Topic A: Develop a Project Management Plan
- Topic B: Plan Scope Management
- Topic C: Collect Project Requirements
- Topic D: Define Project Scope
- Topic E: Create a WBS
6. Lesson 6: Planning for Project Time Management
- Topic A: Plan Schedule Management
- Topic B: Define Project Activities
- Topic C: Sequence Project Activities
- Topic D: Estimate Activity Resources
- Topic E: Estimate Activity Durations
- Topic F: Develop a Project Schedule
7. Lesson 7: Planning Project Budget, Quality, and Communications
- Topic A: Plan Project Cost Management
- Topic B: Estimate Project Costs
- Topic C: Determine the Project Budget
- Topic D: Plan Quality Management
- Topic E: Plan Human Resource Management
- Topic F: Plan Communications Management
8. Lesson 8: Planning for Risk, Procurements, and Stakeholder Management
- Topic A: Plan Risk Management
- Topic B: Identify Risks
- Topic C: Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Topic D: Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Topic E: Plan for Risk Response
- Topic F: Plan Project Procurements
- Topic G: Plan Stakeholder Management
9. Lesson 9: Executing a Project
- Topic A: Direct and Manage Project Work
- Topic B: Perform Quality Assurance
- Topic C: Acquire Project Team
- Topic D: Develop Project Team
- Topic E: Manage a Project Team
- Topic F: Manage Communications
- Topic G: Conduct Procurements
- Topic H: Manage Stakeholder Engagement
10. Lesson 10: Managing Project Work, Scope, Schedules, and Cost
- Topic A: Monitor and Control Project Work
- Topic B: Perform Integrated Change Control
- Topic C: Validate Project Scope
- Topic D: Control Project Scope
- Topic E: Control the Project Schedule
- Topic F: Control Project Costs
11. Lesson 11: Controlling the Project
- Topic A: Control Project Quality
- Topic B: Control Communications
- Topic C: Control Project Risks
- Topic D: Control Project Procurements
- Topic E: Control Stakeholder Engagement
12. Lesson 12: Closing a Project
- Topic A: Close Project or Phase
- Topic B: Close Procurements
At Ho Chi Minh City
- Ngày khai giảng : 13-03-2021
- Giờ học : 18h15-21h15
- Ngày học : Thứ 2-4-6
- Thời lượng : 40h
- Học phí : Liên Hệ
At Ha Noi
- Ngày khai giảng : 10-04-2021
- Giờ học : 8h30 - 17h30
- Ngày học : Thứ 7
- Thời lượng : 40h
- Học phí : Liên Hệ