Đào tạo MCSA cấp tốc
This seven-day instructor-led course teaches IT professionals how to deploy and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in a distributed environment, how to implement Group Policy, how to perform backup and restore, and how to monitor and troubleshoot Active Directory–related issues with Windows Server 2016. Additionally, this course teaches students how to deploy other Active Directory server roles, such as Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
07 days (56 hours)
- Training in the classroom
- Training at the client's office upon request.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure domain controllers.
- Implement AD DS in complex environments.
- ImpImplement and administer Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- lmplement AD DS sites, and configure and manage replication.
- Implement and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Manage user settings by using GPOs.
- Secure AD DS and user accounts.
This course is primarily intended for existing IT professionals who have some AD DS knowledge and experience and who aim to develop knowledge about identity and access technologies in Windows Server 2016. This would typically include:
- AD DS administrators who are looking to train in identity and access technologies with Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- System or infrastructure administrators with general AD DS experience and knowledge who are looking to cross-train in core and advanced identity and access technologies in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
Part 1: Manage Windows Server 2016
1. Installing and configuring domain controllers
- Overview of AD DS
- Overview of AD DS domain controllers
- Deploying a domain controller
- Deploying a distributed AD DS environment
- Implement multi Global Catalog.
- Implement multi DNS servers.
- Manage Operation Master Roles (FSMO)
2. Manage objects Active Directory Domain Services
- Managing user accounts
- Managing groups in AD DS
- Managing computer objects in AD DS
- Using Windows PowerShell for AD DS administration
- Implementing and managing OUs
3. Implementing Group Policy
- Introducing Group Policy
- Implementing and administering GPOs
- Configuring Folder Redirection, software installation, and scripts
- Configuring Audit
4. Deploy and manage File Server
- Build file management structure & data access permissions
- Overview File Server Resource Manager (FSRM)
- Configuring Quotas and File Screens
- Implementing Distributed File System (DFS)
5. Implementing Dynamic Access Control (DAC)
- Overview DAC
- Configuring DAC
- Configuring Access Denied Assistance
Part 2: Deploying network system
1. Deploying Domain Name System (DNS)
- Implementing DNS Server
- Implementing DNS Zones
- Create DNS Records
- Configuring DNS Round Robin
- Name resolution mechanisms in DNS: Root hint, Forwarder, Conditional Forwarder
- Configuring DNS Zone Transfers
- Deploying Load Balancing and Failover for DNS.
2. Deploying Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Implementing DHCP Server Role
- Configuring DHCP Scopes
- Configuring DHCP Options
- Configuring DHCP Reservation
- Authorize DHCP Server
- Deploying DHCP Relay Agent
- Configuring DHCP Failover Clustering
3. Deploying Remote Access solution
- Overview Remote Access
- Implementing VPN Client-to-Siteway
- Implementing VPN Site-to-Site
- Implementing VPN SSTP
4. Deploying Network Policy Server (RADIUS)
- Implementing and Configuring Network Policy Server
- Configuring RADIUS Clients & Servers
5. Deploying Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Overview Network Access Protection
- Configuring Network Access Protection
6. Windows Server Update Service (WSUS)
- Overview WSUS
- Implementing and Configuring WSUS
- Deploying update version by WSUS
7. Deploying Network Load Balancing (NLB)
- Overview NLB
- Configuring NLB Cluster
- Configuring Node in NLB Cluster
8. Deploying Failover Clustering
- Overview Failover Clustering
- Create and Config Failover Cluster
- Configuring High Availability (HA) for Apps & Services
Part 3: Deploying and manage Active Directory
1. Active Directory Domain Services
- Introducing AD DS
- Multi Domains, Trees, Forests
- Configuring AD DS Trusts Relationship
2. Build physical structure for Active Directory Domain Services
- Configuring Multi site AD
- Synchronized AD Database
- Configuring Read Only Domain Controller & Read Only DNS Server
3. Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Introducing of data encryption methods
- Application of encryption method Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Cases of using Certificates in an enterprise environment
- Configuring Certification Authority (CA)
- Create and manage Certificate Templates
- Encrypt Email and documents by Certificate
- Backup and restore Certificate
- Configuring Key Recovery Agent
4. Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Overview AD RMS
- Deploying and managing an AD RMS infrastructure
- Secure data & email by AD RMS
At Ho Chi Minh City
At Ha Noi