Certified In The Governance Of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
This four day event (CGEIT training) is the ultimate preparation for exam time and is designed to ensure that you pass the challenging CGEIT exam on your first attempt.
The CGEIT qualification is an internationally recognised symbol of excellence in IT governance awarded by ISACA. It is designed for professionals responsible for managing IT governance or with significant advisory or assurance responsibility for IT governance.
Achieving CGEIT status will provide you with wider recognition in the marketplace, as well as increased influence at executive level.
- This seminar has been designed to prepare Delegates for the CGEIT examination by enabling them to supplement their existing knowledge and understanding so as to be better prepared to pass the exam, as defined by ISACA.
- Our training course is for IT and business professionals, with significant IT governance experience who are undertaking the CGEIT exam.
- ISACA requires at least five years of IT governance experience in the five CGEIT Domains to qualify for certification. You can take the CGEIT exam prior to meeting ISACA’s experience requirements, but the CGEIT qualification will not be awarded until all requirements are met. We do not set specific entry requirements for this course.
- Domain 1: Framework for the Governance of Enterprise IT
- Domain 2: Strategic Management
- Domain 3: Benefits Realization
- Domain 4: Risk Optimization
- Domain 5: Resource Optimization
At Ho Chi Minh City
At Ha Noi