Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Networking & Foundations of NFV (CL310)
Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Networking & Foundations of NFV (CL310) teaches network engineers, network operators, cloud operators, and cloud administrators how to manage and tune Red Hat® OpenStack Platform for network performance.
You will learn how to manage the OpenStack networking service (Neutron) with network functions virtualization to enhance network performance. You will configure distributed virtual routers, Open vSwitch with Data Plane Development Kit datapath, and IPv6 networking in OpenStack. You will also deploy software-defined networking with OpenDaylight.
Course content summary
- Network functions virtualization (NFV)
- Distributed virtual router (DVR)
- Open vSwitch with Data Plane Development Kit (OVS-DPDK) datapath
- IPv6 networking
- Single-root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV)*
- Software-defined networking (SDN) with OpenDaylight (ODL)
- VLAN, VXLAN, and GRE networks
1. Impact on the organization
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to design and configure OpenStack for high-performance networking environments. These skills are suitable for organizations seeking to virtualize their network infrastructure and to provide rapid implementation, innovation, and scaling for both core networking and end-to-end consumer services.
Network virtualization eliminates capital expenditures for dedicated, limited-capability hardware requiring labor-intensive maintenance, operating procedures, and physical expansion. Instead, network virtualization provides scalable, automated, resilient core and custom service deployment, resulting in significant operational efficiencies, resource pooling, global service provider interoperability, and accurate demand-matched utilization.
This course includes recommended practices for high-performance throughput and utilization for both infrastructure resources and deployed services in a dynamically scalable and distributable modular configuration.
2. Impact on the individual
As a result of attending this course, you should be able to design and tune a Red Hat® OpenStack Platform environment meeting the high-network performance requirements of your organization.
You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Design and implement high-performing software-defined networks.
- Provide higher-performing networks using enhanced platform awareness (EPA), Open vSwitch Data Plane Development Kit (OVS-DPDK), and network functions virtualization (NFV).
This course is designed for network engineers, network operators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators.
- Become a Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Complete the Red Hat® Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210), or demonstrate equivalent experience
1. Manage networks in Linux
- Administer network interfaces, bridges, and virtual networking devices.
2. Manage OpenStack networking agents
- Manage the L2, L3, DHCP, and other OpenStack networking agents.
3. Deploy IPv6 networks
- Set up IPv6 networks in OpenStack.
4. Provision OpenStack networks
- Provision tenant networks and provider networks.
5. Implement distributed virtual routing
- Enable distributed virtual routing (DVR) to provide scaling and performance.
6. Tune NFV performance
- Tune OpenStack networking performance.
7. Implement NFV data paths
- Execute network functions virtualization (NFV) data paths.
8. Build software-defined networks with OpenDaylight
- Create software-defined networks with OpenDaylight (ODL).
9. Comprehensive review of Red Hat OpenStack Administration III
- Configure advanced networking on Red Hat® OpenStack Platform.
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội
Học trực tuyến