Using Microsoft Windows 10
Welcome to Using Microsoft® Windows® 10. Whether you’re new to computers or have used them in the past, this class will help you become more comfortable using a personal computer (PC) and, more specifically, the Windows 10 interface. This course will help you to define what a PC is, and familiarize you with the Windows 10 user interface and its basic capabilities. In this course, you will explore Windows 10 and learn how to create documents, send email, browse the Internet, and share information between applications and with other users.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to perform basic work-related tasks on a PC running the Windows 10 operating system.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Access Windows 10.
- Use Windows apps and desktop applications to complete day-to-day tasks, including installing new apps and multitasking with multiple programs.
- Work with files and folders by using File Explorer and OneDrive.
- Use Cortana as your virtual personal assistant and use Edge for web browsing.
- Customize the Windows 10 environment.
- Install and remove printers and peripheral devices.
- Use Windows 10 security features to create more secure passwords and protect your device against common attacks.
This course is designed for end users who are familiar with computers and who need to use the features and functionality of the Windows 10 operating system for personal and/or professional reasons.
This course is intended for computer users who want to use the basic tools and features of Windows 10. Previous exposure to personal computers, desktop applications, and the Internet is needed.
1. Accessing Windows 10
- Topic A: Navigate the Windows 10 Desktop
- Topic B: Manage the Start Menu
- Topic C: Sign In to Windows 10
2. Using Windows Apps and Desktop Applications
- Topic A: Navigate Desktop Applications
- Topic B: Navigate Windows Apps Features
- Topic C: Navigate the Cortana Virtual Assistant App
3. Working with Files and Folders
- Topic A: Manage Files and Folders with File Explorer
- Topic B: Store and Share Files with OneDrive
- Topic C: Multitask with Open Apps
4. Accessing the Internet using Microsoft Edge
- Topic A: Use Microsoft Edge
- Topic B: Customize Microsoft Edge
5. Customizing the Windows 10 Environment
- Topic A: Customize the Start Screen
- Topic B: Customize the Desktop
6. Installing and Removing Devices
- Topic A: Manage Printers
- Topic B: Manage Peripheral Devices
7. Using Windows 10 Security Features
- Topic A: Manage Passwords and Privacy Levels
- Topic B: Use Windows Defender
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội
Học trực tuyến