Integrating On-Premises Identity Infrastructure with Microsoft Azure
In this course, you will learn how to integrate on-premises AD DS environment with Azure AD and how to use Azure AD as a directory service. You will discover how to use Azure RMS to protect sensitive documents. Additionally, you will focus on how to enhance authentication with multi-factor authentication and how to monitor directory synchronization health.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Compare Azure AD to AD DS, perform Azure AD tenant provisioning, and manage objects and user roles in Azure AD
- Implement and configure directory synchronization and manage synchronized directories
- Use Azure AD as a directory service for an on-premises environment, configure single sign-on (SSO) in Azure AD, and protect privileged identities
- Implement multi-factor authentication
- Implement Azure RMS and integrate Azure RMS with on-premises services
- Configure alerts and monitor directory services infrastructure
The primary audience for this course is existing IT professionals who have some knowledge and experience with Azure, and advanced experience with the Windows Server operating system. In addition, IT professionals who take this course typically want to develop knowledge of identity services integration between on-premises services and cloud services. This would typically include:
- AD DS administrators who are looking to train in cloud identity and access technologies.
- System or infrastructure administrators with general AD DS experience and knowledge, who are looking for more advanced identity training for Azure services.
- Experience with AD DS concepts and technologies in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Experience working with and configuring Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Basic experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic experience with cloud services such as Microsoft Office 365.
- Basic experience with the Azure platform.
- Basic experience with identities on premises or in cloud
1. Introducing Azure AD
- Azure AD overview
- Implementing and configuring Azure AD
- Managing Azure AD
2. Integrating On-Premises Active Directory with Azure
- Extending an on-premises Active Directory domain to Azure
- Directory synchronization overview
- Implementing and configuring directory synchronization
- Managing synchronized directories
3. Using Azure AD as a Directory Service in Hybrid Environments
- Azure AD as a directory service for on-premises environments
- Configuring SSO with Azure AD
- Implementing Azure AD PIM
4. Configuring and protecting Authentication in Hybrid Environments
- Authenticating users in hybrid environments
- Implementing multi-factor authentication
5. Deploying Azure Information Protection with on-premises services
- Overview of data protection technologies based on rights management
- Implementing Azure Information Protection
- Integrating Azure Information Protection with on-premises services
6. Monitoring Azure ADT
- Azure AD reporting
- Monitoring Azure AD
1. Lab 1: Creating and Managing an Azure AD Tenant
- Activating Azure and Office 365 trial subscriptions
- Configuring an Azure AD tenant and objects in Azure AD
- Configuring user roles in Azure AD
2. Lab 2: Implementing Directory Synchronization
- Implementing Azure AD Connect
- Managing directory synchronization
3. Lab 3: Using Azure AD in Hybrid Environments
- Joining a Windows 10 computer to Azure AD
- Implementing SSO with Azure AD
- Configuring and using Azure AD PIM
4. Lab 4: Configuring Authentication in Hybrid Environments
- Implementing user password reset policy
- Implementing Multi-Factor Authentication
- Implementing on-premises Multi-Factor Authentication Server
5. Lab 5: Implementing Azure Information Protection
- Enabling and configuring Azure Information Protection
- Integrating Azure Information Protection with FCI
- Using the Information Protection client application on a client
6. Lab 6: Configuring Reporting and Monitoring
- Configuring Azure AD reports and notifications
- Configuring Azure AD monitoring
Học tại Hồ Chí Minh
Học tại Hà Nội
Học trực tuyến